Get Car Insurance in Fort Worth and All of TX
Auto insurance protects you against financial loss if you have an accident. It is a contract between you and the insurance company. You agree to pay the premium and the insurance company agrees to pay your losses as defined in your policy. Let Hemphill Insurance Agency help you find the car insurance policy that fits your needs today!
Whether you have the ideal history, preferred companies desire, or a not so perfect history, we find the right coverage, with the best company, at the best price for your car and truck insurance.
We have affordable rates for the following situations
- No prior coverage
- Tickets and accidents
- License issues
- Young drivers
Available discounts include
- Prior Insurance Discount
- Home Ownership Discount
- Multi Car Discount
- Advanced Quoting Discount
- Claim Free Discounts
- Auto Pay Discounts
- Good Student Discount
- Paid in Full Discount
- 55 and Retired Discount
- Multi policy (bundling) Discount
As a local, independent insurance agency, Hemphill Insurance Agency can compare car insurance plans to find the right policy for your car by comparing quotes and coverage options from several top providers. In addition to cars, we insure motorcycles, classic cars, motor homes, boats, Jet Skis, and ATVs.
RV, Motorhome & Travel Trailer Insurance
Protect your motorhome, travel trailer or camper. Let us help you select the right coverage for your RV needs at a price you can afford.
When shopping for recreational vehicle insurance, keep the following points in mind:
- The number of days a personal recreational vehicle can be insured per year can vary depending on the insurance company and policy. Some insurance companies may offer policies with limited coverage, such as 30 or 60 days per year, while others may offer full-time coverage. The amount of coverage and premium rates may also vary based on the intended use of the vehicle, such as occasional weekend trips versus full-time living. It is important for RV owners to carefully review their insurance policy and speak with us to ensure they have adequate coverage for their specific needs and usage.
- Liability coverage provides you with bodily injury and property damage coverage, medical payments, uninsured coverage and more. Coverage varies by state.
- You may be able to choose how your Comprehensive and Collision coverage will be settled in the event of a covered total loss. Options tailored to your needs can include:
- Stated Value – market value/actual cash value of the RV
- Agreed Value – the insured amount, regardless of the current market value
- Replacement Cost – we will replace your insured RV with a new RV that is most like it
- Consider Vacation Liability coverage for when you stop driving and start using your recreational vehicle as a temporary residence.
- Personal Effect Coverage can provide replacement cost for damage to items normally used or within your RV.
- Some policies include Roadside Assistance, which has you covered 24/7 in the event of a breakdown or accident. Some will even allow you to upgrade the coverage to include lodging, transportation and meal coverage if needed.
- Ask if customer assistance is available 24/7 to answer all your insurance questions. In the event you have a loss, the insurance companies we work with have skilled claims teams who will work with you to get your RV repaired and back on the road.
- Discounts can lower your premium. Ask about available discounts.