Home About Us Map Contact Us Home Home About Us Locations Contact Us FAQ's Links Espanol

Flood and rising waters are not covered on Texas homeowners policies.  In order to get coverage for flood, you must buy a separate policy through the the federal government's National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP) which is a division of FEMA.  These policies are offered through licensed insurance agents and authorized servicing insurance companies.

If your property lies within a special hazard flood area or flood plain, most lenders will require that you carry flood insurance; however, even if your property is not in a special hazard flood area, it still may flood.  Only a flood insurance policy can protect you from financial loss resulting from a flood.

For more information, follow this link to the NFIP "Frequently Asked Questions" page at

For more informatin or for a flood insurance quote, you may also call Hemphill Insurance Agency in Fort Worth, Texas at (817) 923-2001 or visit our website at www.hemphillinsurance.com.

Share |

No Comments

NOTICE: This blog and website are made available by the publisher for educational and informational purposes only. It is not be used as a substitute for competent insurance, legal, or tax advice from a licensed professional in your state. By using this blog site you understand that there is no broker client relationship between you and the blog and website publisher.
Blog Archive
  • 2019
  • 2018
  • 2016
  • 2015
  • 2014
  • 2013

View Mobile Version

Royal Lane Enterprises, Inc. dba Hemphill Insurance Agency
Texas Department of Insurance Agent License #7191